The latest Child and Youth Wellbeing e-newsletter was sent out today. It includes information about:
- the release of the first Annual Report and the second Child Poverty Related Indicators report (both for the year ended June 2020); these reports provide an early indication of child and youth wellbeing in the first year of the Strategy’s implementation
- the release of the second Monitoring Report of the Strategy's implementation, which details key activity carried out in June-December 2020, to bring the Strategy into effect
- progress updates on several areas of the Programme of Action
- a new campaign, Hear Me See Me, is that features young people talking about what others did, or could have done, to help them overcome significant challenges in their lives
- our most recent inspiring stories about local initiatives and activities that are improving child and youth wellbeing.
If you haven’t already, you're welcome to sign-up to this e-newsletter and/or forward it to others who may be interested: email us at [email protected]